ERRAND • VISION • VALUES
ARCHITECTURE • ART COLLECTIONS • ART COLLECTORS • ART HISTORIANS • ART HISTORY • CIVIL SECTOR • COMMUNITIES SUPPORT • CONCEPTUAL ART • CONCRETE ART • CONSTRUCTIVE ART • CULTURAL FUND • DONATIONS • DOCUMENTATION • EDUCATION • ESTABLISHMENT • EXHIBITIONS • FRIENDSHIP CIRCLE • FOUNDATION • GALLERIES • GEOMETRIC ART • GEOMETRIC ARTIST • GRANTS • INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT • INSTITUTIONS • INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS • KNOWLEDGE BASE • CENTRUM-QUADRATUM GALLERY • MEMBERSHIP • MINIMAL ART • MINIMALISM-STRUCTURALISM • MISSION • MONOCHROME PAINTING • MUSEUMS • NOT-FOR-PROFIT • PARTNERSHIP FOUNDATIONS • PATRONS • PRIMORDIAL GEOMETRY • PROJECTS • RADICAL PAINTING • RESEARCH • SPONSORS • SUPPORTS • STATE SPONSORSHIPS • SUPPORTERS • TENDERS
The main activities of the foundation facilitates effective way to support the creative careers of artists in the geometric art as well as to care their works. This art orientation of the foundation – complemented by the border areas of geometric arts – is in regard to the following art forms: concrete-constructive art, arts based on geometric composition, minimal art, minimalist arts, monochrome/radical/color field painting, related to previous ones conceptual art.
With a most extensive presentation of arts of the creators the foundation expands the circle of fancier of their arts from time to time to. The organisation encourages to make successful work and social cooperation so that creators can cultivate their art on higher level. Or mission task is the fact coherently with the former so that the all of society's cultural space of life-being can broaden with new perspective.
Through the supports the geometric artists and artists of co-arts-areas consummate their creative careers. They can create a newer, particular, personal characteristics style oeuvres. Thus, the international art – across borders – will be enriched with a spiritual thoughts envisaging high-order intellectual intents; and besides, simultaneously communities expand in cultural-intellectual-existential sense.
• is dedicated to arts-oriented
• is driven by universal spirit
• creates original art for society
• extends, deepens the personal contacts
• raises, enriches life and being.
ACTIVITIES OF THE FOUNDATION
• creates the material base for the creative activity of the artists.
• makes connects with supporters, galleries, museums, art collectors as well as entities dealing with art in national and international level too.
• provides studio
• acquires artistic materials, equipments, intellectual goods
• organizes exhibitions of works created
• archives works (reproductions preparation, digitization, catalog edition)
• makes the oeuvres researchable
• ensures the communication with the outside world
• makes the geometric art and related minimalist arts more known and popular for a society in wider range, and thus serves as a catalyst for overall social advancement
• makes available any other requirement, which is needed for artistic work or that vitalizes the geometric arts and with their related minimalist arts.
So on the one hand, the foundation realizes a scope of activities in which it creates connection with the supporters in a wider range, then through financial resources they have offered in order to help balanced creative work of the artists. On the other hand organization cares oeuvres, presents these widely for benefit of society, public. Thirdly, the foundation is up and doing and hustle for the overall social advancement to apply markedly the effective means of "art-as-catalyst" in the every-day-life.